When you need a magazine that answers to New Jersey and Colorado gun laws, look to the Hexmag Series 2, a 15-round AR magazine that packs more versatility and durability than other magazines on the market. The Series 2 features a one-of-a-kind design that combines Hexmag’s unique True Riser® system, industry recognized HEXTURE™ design pattern and proprietary PolyHex2™ Advanced Composite to exceed your 15-round magazine needs.
The magazine features the Hexmag® patented Tool-Less Design for fast and easy floorplate removal allowing field cleaning and HexID® color customization. Incorporates the industry’s most popular and functional accessories including Hexmag® Grip Tape and Hexmag® HexID Color Ammunition Identification System. Check out our interactive map for capacity restrictions and other state specific details.
Magazine capacity is regulated by Hexmag®‘s patented True Riser® System inside of a standard size body which is designed to meet strict compliance regulations in specific regions of the United States.
- CALIBERS: .223/5.56x45mm, .300AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf and more
- RIFLES: AR-15s, SCAR 16, IWI Tavor, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX 100 and more
- CAPACITY: 15 Round internally limited magazine in a standard size body
- CONSTRUCTION: PolyHex2 Advanced Composite. Please note this 15rd magazine uses a standard size body, it is not a short magazine.
- COLORS: Black, FDE, Gray, OD Green. Can be assembled custom with HexID colors. Custom magazines not for re-sale, only available direct to consumer.
Made in U.S.A
Magazines come standard with orange Hexmag follower.