They say every AR is the same. The truth is, they’re not. While many focus solely on removing weight while sacrificing integrity, we have focused on increasing strength. By adding less than two ounces of material to both the upper and lower, we have strengthened all potential crush points of the AR. Leaving the user with a gun that will shoot groups and is rugged enough to depend on in any circumstance. The sleek design has the elegance of a runway model, and the strength of a rhino.
Some of the FMR (Fims Manufacturing Rifle) highlights:
- Convertible to bolt-action from semi-auto, convertible to semi-auto from bolt-action. completely reversible (patent pending)
- Machined from 7075-t6 aluminum on haas 5-axis cnc machines.
- Unsurpassed strength.
- Large combat flared magwell.
- Low drag melted exterior.
- Convertible from semi-automatic to bolt-action, back and fourth by the user. yes you heard right. our patent pending process that has atf approval allows your to convert from semi to bolt in a matter of minutes. working similarly to our fims-catch (also patent pending), we incorporate this design into the construction of the receiver so that the user can change action type while using any commercially available bolt catch this is for those who live in the various states that don’t respect our constitution. protect yourself against any upcoming anti gun legislation.
- Receiver set comes with profile matched stainless steel take-down pins along with a profile matched endplate. feel free to upgrade to titanium.